Sunday, January 3, 2010

EW British Cavalry

I just finished touching up and rebasing some Peter Pig EW cavalry mounted and dismounted.
Most were from the collection I purchased but I had to order a mounted command pack and used an artillery crew and some Minifig horses for the dismounted stand.
It is only a half a troop so I would like to finish it off sometime in the future. I have a full troops worth of the Minifig Guard Cav figures that I will rebase sometime soon.




The Peter Pig figures are very nice and paint up easily. I wish the paint job was better on these but will do.
There is a really nice article on the British cav on the Renegade Miniatures site - http://renegademiniatures.com/article16.htm
I am really looking forward to gaming the EW period, if I could just get my Germans back from the painter.

No comments: