Saturday, November 28, 2009

Middle East project progress

I have made some more progress on my Middle East project.
Below are the Arab LMG teams I created a few weeks ago in full color.
I am really happy with them!


The next is the third and final Turkish infantry platoon completed along with six Turkish guards mounted individually. These will be used for raiding games I am planning on running.


Last is my version of a Talbot Car used in conjunction with the Rolls Royce A/Cs.
It is a Minifi WWI generic truck. I did a head swap on the driver using a Peter Pig WWI Sun hat head.

The Talbot Cars were armed with old light field guns. The gun is a Peter Pig Screw Gun from the PITS line. The crew are EW British Minifig.

I made the gun removable by mounting it on a piece of metal basing allowing the truck to be used for other purposes. I think it turned out smashing and should be a real blast on the game table.


Next up, Arabs!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great, Chris. I love the truck! Looks like you've made some terrain too? Or did you have that already? Can't wait for the Arabs!

Franko

Huzzah Hobbies said...

Thanks!
No new terrain yet. Will be on that after the Arabs are done.